BLACKTOP PAVING In Florida
WE KNOW THAT YOU EXPECT A LOT FROM YOUR BLACKTOP PAVING SERVICES, AND WE ARE EQUIPPED TO DELIVER IN AUBURNDALE, BRANDON, TAMPA, LAKELAND AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS IN FLORIDA.
At Imperial Paving, we offer blacktop paving services for residential, commercial and municipal customers who need to pave new roads, driveways, parking lots or other surface. Our blacktop paving involves careful consideration of your current surfaces, and we make extra efforts to ensure that your new blacktop looks and functions like it should. Here are the basic steps we follow during blacktop paving:
1. Remove Existing Surface – The first step is to take a look at your current surface as we prepare for blacktop paving. We can remove old concrete or prepare previously graveled areas to start.
2. Grade & Slope – Next, we’ll make sure to properly grade and slope the area for the best layout and to reduce the likelihood of future blacktop repairs.
3. Prepare Sub Base – Third, we prepare the sub-base and get ready for the first stage of asphalt laying.
4. Add Binder to Sub Base – Next, we add a binder to the sub-base, which will provide solidity and stability for the upper and lower layers.
5. Install Asphalt & Seal – Then, we’ll complete blacktop paving on top of the sub-base and binder and seal the surface for added protection.
6. Smooth Transitions – If there are any other previously paved entryways or roadways that adjoin the new surface, we’ll make sure to smooth them for easier maneuvering.
7. Final Smooth & Compact – Finally, we’ll complete a final round of smoothing and compacting of the blacktop surface for the desired results.
At Imperial Paving, we know that you expect a lot from our blacktop paving services, and we are ready to deliver! Our experienced team will be happy to provide the expert services you need to achieve your asphalt paving goals. We can also provide blacktop repair as your surface ages. Contact us today to learn more.